Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Elyse Mitchell Student Introduction

Hey! My name is Elyse Mitchell and I am junior studying CED in the International Development option. I'm from the town of Vienna which is located directly outside of Washington D.C. in the great state of Virginia. I am interested in CED because of the various subjects it is related to including sustainability, social issues, economics and agriculture. Specifically I want to do research abroad studying international agriculture and sustainable development in rural areas. From this class I hope to learn about issues in economics, the humanities and environment from a global standpoint and how development comes into play. In my spare time I enjoy reading, playing the guitar and traveling. I recently joined the Student Farm here on campus and hope to get more engaged in ag related clubs. 


1 comment:

  1. International agriculture is a very interesting and important feild! What region of the world are you most interested in? I'm looking forward to hearing more about your interests and talents throughout the year. Also, Love the onesie.

    ReplyDelete