Thursday, August 25, 2016

Student Introduction: Deirdre Carmichael


Hi everyone! I am your CED 230 undergraduate TA, and you can call me Dede.
I'm a Senior working towards a dual degree in Economics and CED (international development option), with a minor in Spanish. Last spring I spent my semester in Quito, Ecuador and had an incredible experience. I am a huge advocate for studying abroad and I'm happy to talk to anyone who might be thinking about going abroad soon. Over the summer I was lucky enough to have two internships, one with the community development department in my hometown's local government, and another with the United Way of Lebanon county. I hope that I can be a resource for you this semester and that you can be a resource for me as we start figuring out the best way to facilitate learning in our Thursday class. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment