Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Emily Kurchock Student Introduction


Hi guys! 

My name is Emily Kurchock and I’m a sophomore studying Environmental Resource Management and Community Environment Development. I’m hoping this class will give me insight into how other communities operate in all different parts of the world. I would also like to learn about different study abroad opportunities throughout this class. I grew up near Hazleton, PA, which is in the Northeastern part of the state. One of my dreams is to work for Teach for America, AmeriCorps, or Peace Corps after I graduate. This past summer, I volunteered at a children’s camp in my community and that’s when I realized I would love to work with kids someday. I also love hiking and visiting farm sanctuaries.

2 comments:

  1. Great to have you in the class Emily! Where were you thinking about studying abroad? If you need any help finding information or resource about study abroad please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also majoring in CED and ERM! Working for the Peace Corps has always been a dream of mine also!

    ReplyDelete