Sunday, August 28, 2016

Student Introduction: Bernicia Guercio

Hello, my name is Bernicia Guercio. I am a senior double majoring in Environmental Resource Management (Environmental Science option), and Community, Environment, and Development (International Development option). I started my college career in the ERM major and was required to take CED 201. That class introduced me to the major, and after that I was interest in pursing a degree in CED. Currently, I am interning at The Arboretum at Penn State in the Childhood’s Gate Children’s Garden! I am passionate about environmental awareness and justice, and preserving natural systems. I love to study and spread awareness about the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). I am involved with the organization UNICEF Penn State, and the Student Sustainability Advisory Council (SSAC)!

1 comment:

  1. Sustainable development is so important, so I'm glad you're passionate about it. Keep spreading the word and I look forward to working with you this semester! :)

    ReplyDelete