Thursday, September 1, 2016

Robert Krohe Introduction

My name is Robert Krohe, my major is Community Environmental Development with a focus in Community Economic development.  Throughout this class hope to gain better understanding of how communities interact with one another in a international setting.  The reason I am in the CED major is because I plan on working with the Christian church and this major seemed to be the most viable with this goal.
At Penn State I am the Vice President of the Gaming association of Penn State, and the treasurer of Westminster Presbyterian Fellowship.  The gaming association is the board game club at Penn State and WPF is a faith based fellowship group that meets once a week on Wednesdays where we have a good meal and talk about faith in the college world.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Robert! I'm Looking forward to getting to know you more this semester.

    ReplyDelete