Thursday, September 1, 2016

Student Introduction: Jenelle Joseph


Hello everyone! I am Jenelle Joseph. I am currently a senior majoring in Community, Environment and Development on the International Development option. I also have two minors in International Studies and Global Health. Thus far, I’ve studied abroad in South Africa and Mexico. Next semester, I will be studying abroad in London and Jamaica. I am interested in community health and community development in the Caribbean region. I believe that this course would give me the opportunity to learn about development issues on a global scale. With a wanderlust spirit, it is important for me to know and understand the challenges that various countries and cultures face.

2 comments:

  1. How were you able to study abroad so much!? That's SO COOL! What was your favorite part about studying abroad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture Janelle! I can't wait to hear how your experiences abroad have affected your view on international development issues. I definitely have the wanderlust too, so we'll have to compare notes some time. :)

    ReplyDelete